4 Communication Tools
The Communication Tools offer hints and advice to you create farmer-friendly ISFM information resources:
- The Media production guides give practical advice on how to make the best possible information in range of different format including print and radio.
- Policy briefs show how policy changes could help deliver more effective development projects
- Literature reviews give useful background context and information for the production of farmer-level information, these reports offer useful references to follow-up to give evidence for what has, or has not, worked elsewhere.
- Templates will soon be available to help you design posters, leaflets and other printed communications materials
- The photo kits – sets of photographs and illustrations taken by the ASHC team and available for use.
Also don’t forget that the materials library contains around 400 examples of materials that can be easily searched, downloaded and customised.