OFRA communications strategy published
OFRA has developed its communication strategy to guide its efforts in optimizing fertilizer use within an integrated soil fertility management context in the 13 countries that it works in. The OFRA Communication Strategy was developed in close collaboration with the Africa Soil Health Consortium project team, the OFRA implementing team together with its principal investigators.
Target audience for the communications strategy
- Governments: Policy makers – members of parliament, senators, governors, heads of departments and other senior officials in ministries of agriculture and finance, national extension services, national agricultural research institutes
- Grantees of complementary projects and programmes funded by AGRA
- Funders of ISFM and soil health programmes – especially AGRA
- Private sector: Fertilizer companies, seed companies and other agricultural input wholesalers and manufacturing agro-input dealers
- Media as channels for raising awareness