Enthusiastic responses to new ASHC website
‘The ASHC team has had some great feedback on the new website and, in particular, the ISFM materials library.’ Explains James Watiti, ASHC project manager. ‘This is exactly the sort of feedback we had hoped to get from our peers and it has energised us to make more and more materials available.’
ASHC launched its new website on 16 October. Here are the first comments received:
- Congratulations … ASHC-this is a great achievement! I will visit the website and make comments, if I have any. Christopher
- Thanks a lot for this online library access. I’ll be back to you for any comments, regards. Ir. Noel MULINGANYA
- It’s pleasing to hear from you about the launch of ASHC website. will start making use of it. Excello
- Received. Thanks and kind regards Professor Israel K. Dzomeku
- This is very interesting and I’m happy to congratulate the team on the building a website for sharing African soil information. I quickly went through your website and saw the map of your coverage area. I realised that you guys have no information on the Southern Africa region. Let me know if you will be interested in working in this region in the nearest future as I am interested in working with the team. Rasheed Adeleke,
- Info very much appreciated, Elijah
- Thanks for the mail and congratulations for the web site, Lawal
- Received with thanks. We shall visit the website accordingly
- Thank you very much for sharing information. It is a good initiative. Bachir Bounou Issoufa
- I have also shared with my department colleagues and some officials from the Ministry. F L Kayuni
- A lot it is important and very useful to know and have this website. I will try to share information as it is available with me. Regards and Thanks again. Negash Demissie
- Thanks for the update and congratulations following the positive direction.
- Thank you for this amazing and scientific findings for Soil Health Consortium for better research. With pleasure, God bless you! This will further ISFM dissemination to the whole range of stakeholders. Howard
- Thats a nice one. Will log in.
- It’s a good opportunity for us from developping countries to get access to scientific informations. I would like to be a good member and a visitor to the site. Lassana Sylvestre Diarra
- Thank you very much for sharing us this invaluable information. Congratulation and I learned a lot for ASHC from its features.
- Congratulation for this initiative. Definitely I will be a regularly visitor to this site. ISFM is the answer to sustainable and low cost agricultural production that need to promoted. We are together. Lets share the information
- Many thanks for drawing my attention to ASHC Website. I shall visit the site and send you my comments if at all necessary. Please keep up the good work and congratulation. Emmanuel
- Thanks for informing us about a new ASHC website Catherine Senkoro
- Thanks for sharing, we visit the website and make some inputs as and when, congratulations! Until then., remain blessed Afia Owusu-Nyantakyi
- Thanks James for the marvellous effort. Most appreciated. With gratitude, Jackson Sianje
- Am grateful for the info and would use the sources accordingly. Caleb Wangia
- Thanks and will use this sites for extending the messages to farmers. Idris
- Thank you very much for this information. The site is interesting. Mme BA Djénéba Demebele
- Thank you very much for this information.Soil health is an area where information is needed so that farmers can use and increase production. Keep up the good work. Othman.
- … received message and we will make good use . how will CABI and its activities? You were most seen in Mali for a second time. Yet it was important to share the results with people from . Many are not addicted to reading primarily on the sites. Mamamdou Togola
- I like all the publications. Florian Ahloumessou
Please let us know what you think at email@example.com