Situational analysis: This report was produced in 2015 to support the ASHC development team in setting priorities for partnership scale-up campaigns in Tanzania.
- Tanzania Country Profile 2015 produced by ASHC
- Tanzania intra-household survey report-baseline study produced by ASHC
- Tanzania common bean and soybean campaign report produced by ASHC
- Tanzania focus group discussions produced by ASHC
The story maps below show two projects developed by CABI and partners:
SILT Story Map:
- Project activities around Legume Technology Project 1, devised and delivered with Farm Radio International and AFAP, was ‘Scaling Improved Legume Technologies’. It looked specifically and soybean and common bean agronomy and input and output markets.
UPTAKE Story Maps:
- Tanzania 2016-2018 multiple media campaigns on common bean, soybean, potato, cassava and maize Project 2 was also devised and delivered with Farm Radio International in support of the Scaling Seed Technology Partnership. The project was called ‘Upscaling agricultural technologies through knowledge and extension’ looked at campaigns based on SMS and radio for common bean, potato, cassava and maize.
Useful reports by other organisations:
- Synthesis Report: Landscaping for integrated seed sector development in Tanzania (final draft) April 25 2014. Commissioned by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation from ASARECA and KIT (Royal Tropical Institute) PDF 183 pages