Situational analysis: Reports produced to support the ASHC development team in setting priorities for partnership scale-up campaigns in Ghana
- Ghana 2017 and 2018 village-based film screening soybean campaign: This story map shows the location of nearly 300 screenings across Northern Ghana. The reach and gender breakdown of the screenings is easily seen, along with the language spoken by each settlement.
Known agro-dealers have been added to the map to help future projects to see the link between information and input dealers.
- Ghana intra-household survey report-baseline study produced by ASHC
- Ghana soybean campaign report produced by ASHC
Useful reports by other organisations:
- MADE Reaching out to farmers in Northern-Ghana-Farmers (PDF) info-graphic on communications and literacy levels
- MEAS Country Report GHANA – Oct 2012
- MADE groundnut markets (link)
- MADE Groundnut-Diagnostics Ghana DFID Market Development (MADE) in Northern Ghana Programme. Submitted to Department for International Development, Ghana, by DAI in association with Nathan Associates Ltd (PDF) February 2014
- Gender & equity in soybean production in rural Ghana KATHLEEN RAGSDALE, MARY R. READ-WAHIDI AND TIANLAN WEI APRIL 2016
- Cultivating Women’s Empowerment STORIES FROM FEED THE FUTURE 2011–2015. Prepared by Lindsey Jones-Renaud and Morgan Mercer of ACDI/VOCA August 2016